Κατηγορία: Ευεπιχειρείν Εργασία Επιχειρηματικότητα > Εργασία
Θέμα: Θέση εργασίας στα Jumbo
Jumbo Group is a large retail company of toys, baby products, stationary products and other relevant products in Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Romania
We are interested in recruiting a Market Planner in our Athens offices
Overall responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Demand Planning Volume forecast used by both Supply planning and business planning as a part of the Systems, Network, Operation Process.
· Carefully analyzes historical data for validity, finds and can defend the use of an appropriate statistical model. Plans and directs all merchandising
· Gathers and validates volume assumptions from other functions for use in creating the forecast. Interacts with the business team to gather, verify and document assumptions, as well as follow up on assumption accuracy. Understands the key inputs to the Customer Market Knowledge volume model and understands and utilizes the concepts of ‘Consumption’ to validate the forecast
· Owns the maintenance of Master data necessary for forecast creation and the flow of the forecast via conversion tables. Can independently trouble shoot issues with Master data. Maintains a SKU prioritization process to focus on important products.
· Creates pipeline estimates for new products and builds appropriate building blocks based on the assumptions collected and agreed upon. Prepares a reasonability check of the final forecast.
· Gains consensus to the forecast with the business team via consensus meetings and can explain the forecast and underlying assumptions with senior leadership in the demand review.
· Performs monitoring of the forecast against shipments and changing assumptions. Understands the tolerances established in the Operating Strategy. Can modify and monitor the forecast to account for supply constraints using established allocation principles.
· Monitors the accuracy of the forecast using standard measures and uses this data to continually improve the quality of the forecast.
1. University Degree in Finance/ Mathematics/ Engineering or related fields, with a minimum GPA 8.5
2. Strongly entrepreneurial thinker
3. Scholarships or other educational honours
4. Strong analytical skills
5. PC literacy
6. Good communication in English
7. Service mind with leadership skill
8. Strong Leadership skills
9. Good multi-task skills and able to deal with many parties at a time
10. Ownership & Passion for winning
11. Military Service completed
· Attractive remuneration package
· An amazing workspace, filled with energetic and hardworking people
· Continuous training and development
· Career opportunities/ challenges within an international corporate environment
Preferred start date: Earliest possible
Kindly send your application to email@example.com. For further information please contact Dora Efthimiadou on 210 4805295
Ανάρτηση 22/01/2016 πηγή Γραφείο Διασύνδεσης – Εξυπηρέτησης Φοιτητών & Νέων Αποφοίτων ΕΜΠ
Σας προτείνουμε ακόμη:
👉 Δείτε προτεινόμενα ΑΡΘΡΑ (ΚΛΙΚ ΕΔΩ)
👉 Κατάρτιση και Εξειδίκευση για απαιτητικούς ενδιαφερόμενους (ΚΛΙΚ ΕΔΩ)
👉 Για Λογιστές και όχι μόνο… (ΚΛΙΚ ΕΔΩ)
👉 ΕΙΔΙΚΕΣ ΤΙΜΕΣ για ΑΝΕΡΓΟΥΣ & ΦΟΙΤΗΤΕΣ ! (ΚΛΙΚ ΕΔΩ)